Monday, February 10, 2014

Fitness Fashion by Allison Mae B.

Hi Sarah's friends and followers! Sarah let me stop by today to chat about fitness fashion! I'm so excited to be here!
First, let's take a moment to oogle at Sarah a second. What a babe! And, she's a fitness coach! I don't know about you, but pretty sure she is the kind of motivation I like staring at me while working out.
Oh - and have you SEEN her wedding? Her husbands a stud, which helps... but her wedding was BEAUTIFUL. And, all DIY! So impressive. Together, let's pester her so she posts about her DIY's in the wedding? Ok?
So, fitness fashion! This was so fun. While I still have a ways to go in my fitness routine, I know I want to look good and feel confident when I work out. Sounds silly, but it's true. If you look and feel frumpy, you won't give it your all. So, I've searched the web and found some of the latest and greatest pieces to add to your fitness wardrobe!
Let's start from the bottom... the kicks. The swoosh has a special place in my heart.
I'm loving these from Nike.
Image found on Maria's blog.
A comfy, quality pair of shoes are essential... not only to a killer workout but for your confidence as well.
We've all heard of Lulu Lemon. Controversy aside, fitness pros are still loving their products.
The lovely Meg Biram swears by these LuLuLemon Wunder Under Pants. (It's ok... I giggled too.)
Another company that's all the range with bloggers - Albion Fit.
I'm loving this mesh top originally found on the darling Emily.

I'm also LOVING their signature hoodie in heather gray.

Did you know, models create blogs to get their name out there?! How do I know... this darling girl in the photo is also a fellow blogger... find her HERE.

But, don't fret! If you don't want to spend a mini fortune on these high end pieces... I've got you.

Maria encourages us to try Marshalls! Yes, Marshalls! She found this great sports bra and hoodie there!

I am loving THIS LIST Chelsea made on her blog. I totally need to pick up one of these the next time I am at my home away from home... aka Target.
Find it HERE.
For ALL things fashion I head to my girl Kimberly over at Penny Pincher Fashion. She did not disappoint. Check out her ensamble... it's ALL FROM OLD NAVY! I've mentioned it before and I will say it again, Old Navy is having a moment. They are not about extra large sizes and flag t-shirts anymore! They are worth a look, promise!

Oh, and if you haven't noticed yet, THE color this year for fitness... PINK!
A huge thank you to Sarah for letting me stop by today! Ladies, I am telling you, we have A LOT to learn from her. I am so excited to follow along in her new journey.
I will be over on my small piece of the web at AllisonMaeB. You'll find everything from daily musings, book/restaurant reviews and gift ideas. You'll find my mom and I have a small company here in the Twin Cities called The Personal Concierge. We do everything from party and event planning, pet sitting and personal shopping! So, all you ladies working on your fitness... we can help stock your kitchen with all the healthy food. Imagine, an early evening workout, sporting the adorable outfit above, with the amazing Sarah and coming home to a stocked fridge! I can see it now. :-)
Thanks again, Sarah!
Cheers to looking and feeling fabulous,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment